Employees or Retirees of the following companies at SEATAC Airport
Employees or Retirees of the following companies located on the Seattle Waterfront
Employees or Retirees of the following companies located in Seattle, Washington
- Hasbro, Inc.
- Travelex Currency Services, Inc.
- Ken's Baggage & Frozen Food Storage
- Olympic Security Service, Inc.
- International Total Services (ICTS)
- Parsons Group
- Aircraft Service International Group
- Globe Aviation Services Corporation
- ABM Janitorial Services
- Blue Origin
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender: We do business in accordance with the Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act
How your Company can Join
If you would like your company to be eligible please contact a staff member and we would be happy to help you complete the Application for Field of Membership Amendment.
We will need a letter or equivalent documentation, from your company requesting the following:
- Your company wants to be added to our federal credit union's field of membership.
- The number of current employees at the locations being considered.
- The company's proximity to the credit union's nearest service facility.
This letter should be signed by the appropriate company official.
Once all documentation has been completed and received your company should be approved in approximately 10 business days.
The Port of Seattle Federal Credit Union is a Select Employee Group based credit union. Any person that is employed or retired from a company on the list below, or an immediate family member of a current member is eligible to join.